Agricultural Graduate Programme
The deeper you dig, the greater the rewards. We have opportunities within our business for people who are simply passionate about a great career in the food industry - ultimately, you could take up a management role within in our agronomy, seed, trading, procurement or technical teams.
- Over the duration of the two-year agricultural programme offered, you will be based in different functions and locations working on real projects that will be completed during each placement.
- Attention to detail with a planned approach to work is essential, fast paced deadlines are required to be met with high levels of responsibility.
- Our graduates will be working with differing levels of management and staff and so excellent communication is vital.
- It is essential, that applicants have a demonstrable passion for the fresh produce and agricultural industry
- A full, clean driving license is essential, as is a willingness to travel and to relocate if necessary
- The successful applicants will hold a degree. It is advantageous to hold a degree in agricultural or land-based subjects.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.