IT Service Management
GCHQ is where the power of your ideas can protect a nation. Where you’ll use your skills to lift the lid and pull things apart. That’s why we’re looking for creative individuals who enjoy constantly evolving, to keep us one step ahead. You can’t get much more advanced than that.
- As part of our IT Service Management team, you’ll use your expertise to ensure our IT capability is strong enough to meet business demands.
- There’s a huge range of roles that’ll see you enabling different areas of GCHQ to work effectively.
- From managing problems throughout their lifecycle and reporting on IT achievements, to being responsible for software licensing and responding to user requests, you’ll specialise in critical areas.
- At GCHQ, you won’t just work to understand the ins and outs of tech.
- You’ll advance your inquisitive mind with the support of the tailored training we provide. And you’ll take advantage of our smart working patterns, so you can carry on living your life in a way that suits you.
Welcome to tomorrow.
- Across all roles, we’re looking for people who are self-motivated and enjoy solving challenging problems. It’s about having a passion to learn new skills and trying to apply them in the most creative way. Customer focused, you'll understand customer needs and have good interpersonal and team working skills.
- You'll also have or expect to obtain shortly at least a 2:2 degree in any subject, or you have IT Service Management industry experience.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.