- Amazing customer service is a fundamental part of the role. Each customer should leave our stores having had a great experience
- Uphold company standards in all areas from loss prevention to health and safety, with everything in between
- Participate in the delivery of new stock to the store, whilst keeping the back areas clean and tidy
- Support the store team with positive approach to merchandising and housekeeping tasks
- Aid with the training and development of new colleagues, leading by example
- You have got a passion for footwear & clothing that matches our company ethos.
- You are a style leader that is reflected in a smart appearance
- Experience working within the fashion retail industry is not a must but you have got a keen eye for trends, especially what is going on in your area
- A friendly and an outgoing personality that is reflected with excellent customer service and a genuine enthusiasm
- We want for you to follow our direction but also put forward your own ideas, all with the masterplan to develop you to the next level
- Full time sales assistants will have a holiday entitlement of 28 days holiday (inclusive of the usual bank holidays for England and Wales). Part-time employees are entitled to annual paid holiday on the same scale as full-time employees, pro rata to their hours worked.
- Footasylum will also give you generous staff discount and career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.