Card Factory is the UK’s largest greetings card retailer, our continued growth and success is entirely dependent on the hard work and dedication of our colleagues.
We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and we’re dedicated to providing our customers with quality products and excellent service. We are now looking for a Sales Assistant to join our very successful Card Factory family.
- Being dedicated to delivering excellent customer service so our customers can celebrate their life moments
- Price stock correctly and merchandise in line with Company procedure
- Make customers aware of product promotions and offers
- Assist with unloading of deliveries and storage of stock
- Operate till, accept payment by cash, credit and debit card
- The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it! We work very hard to meet the needs of our loyal customers.
- Our people make a real difference and we believe in promoting from within, which is why we support our colleagues and encourage their progression.
- At Card Factory you will have the opportunity to develop your career through our on-going training and development program.
- It doesn’t stop there, you can save money at hundreds of high street retailers through our staff discount website and join our save as you earn scheme.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.