Technology is transforming the world in extraordinary ways. If you’re passionate about the latest innovations, and about discovering how products can make a real difference to customers’ lives, then you can be part of shaping that transformation here at Dixons Carphone.
- Working as a Sales Consultant in one of our Carphone Warehouse stores (known as Customer Consultant within the business), you’ll help our customers with whatever they need, asking questions and taking them through our products and services until they have what’s right for them.
- We want you to be able to give customers the best possible advice. So we’ll make sure you get early exposure to tomorrow’s technology and will give you brilliant training to help you stay ahead of the game. The fact that we’re completely impartial and independent means you’ll be free to find customers things they genuinely want and need.
- Expect lots of support and encouragement while you’re here. You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them. You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore – whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction, potentially even with another brand in the wider Dixons Carphone group.
- You’ll also enjoy one of the best and broadest benefits packages in retail, which includes great discounts and even birthday surprises.
- So what are we looking for from you? Like us, you’ll put the customer first, always.
- Also like us, you’ll be happy embracing all kinds of change. Things move fast in our business – and you have to have the resilience and adaptability to keep moving forward with them.
- Above all, you have to share our passion for achieving amazing things – for our customers, colleagues and ourselves.
- Bring your passion, make amazing happen.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.