Sound Design Studio Assistant
Sound Design Studio Assistant Wanted for Bristol Based Film Trailer, Game Trailer & TV Campaign Creative Studio
We’re looking for someone with a strong interest in sound design to help out in our Radium Sonic Workshops, initially on a part time basis.
You'll be assisting a highly visible and successful sound and music production team with credits including Battlefield 5; Jurassic World 2: Fallen Kingdom; Sicario 2: Soldado; Bladerunner 2049; Black Panther; Avengers 3: Infinity War and more.
For the right person, this could work well as a part time job option alongside university studies, formal training course, freelancing, or other part time work.
- Strong sonic ear, ability to recognise really great sound design work/talent when you hear it
- Able to troubleshoot in Logic/Pro Tools
- Outgoing, cheerful, positive personality, team player
- Organized, commonsense, practical hands on person.
- Confident to interact with and guide small 4 person groups of people.
- Living or staying within commutable distance to Radium Bristol
- Assisting with demonstrations of sound design techniques
- Logic/Pro Tools troubleshooting
- Practical, technical support around the studio
- Library and asset management for the Workshops
- Welcoming visitors to studio
- Studio Orientation briefings & visitor support
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.