Graduate Design Engineer
AMSI Consultancy Services is part of AMSI Group. We are a growing Engineering and IT Technologies company. We provide service project resourcing, consulting and management services to the market leaders.
We are looking for graduate design engineer to join a well-established design and manufacturing company in midlands UK. For this role you will use CAD packages including NX-CAD to design a range of products for multiple industries. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be a part of a company that can offer you training, exposure to varied roles from first day and wants you to succeed.
- Use CAD software to prepare designs for manufacturing.
- Working closely with production team to ensure right design and production methods.
- Working alongside with other departments to make quality products.
- Proficiency in CAD (Any software)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality & testing.
- Knowledge about manufacturing changes/process optimization.
- Sound understanding of quality procedures and production system.
- Project planning, risk reviews, reporting, drawing analysis.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good team working skills in an international environment.
- Proficiency in NX-CAD. (Desirable)
- Good understanding in instrumentation design. (Desirable)
- Good exposure in Excel & data analysis. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of PLM tools. (Desirable)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education level equivalent in a domain with mechanical aptitude (Automotive/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Aerospace/ Engineering design/ Mechanical design/ engineering product design).
- MSc Degree from UK is key advantage
- Location: Candidates applying for this role should be flexible about working location.
- Visa: We sponsor VISA and travel documents to potential right skill candidates. Candidates living in UK currently will be given priority.