We are currently looking to recruit professional sports coaches to join our Hong Kong, and Shanghai teams.
- The successful applicants will deliver Multi-Sport Ltd’s specially designed sports programmes in Hong Kong or Shanghai.
- Primarily (but not exclusively) delivering to children aged 5-11 from both the local and Expat communities, the successful applicants will ensure they share their passion, aiming to develop a lifelong love of sport and physical activity with every client they meet.
- Required experience: Sports coaching/teaching: 2 years
- Successful applicants must be educated to degree level in a sports or education based subject.
- They must have a minimum of two years experience delivering sports coaching in one of Multi-Sport Ltd’s primary programmes (swimming and gymnastics) and some experience in other sports coaching/PE teaching is an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sport or Education
- The successful applicants will receive a competitive salary, contract completion bonus and benefits including: travel allowance, individual health insurance, working VISA sponsorship and accommodation support.
- Salary: $20,000-$25,000 HKD /month
Expected Start Date:
Sept 2018, Jan 2019 or Sept 19
Job Type: Full-time
With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact email@example.com
Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities: