What you’ll do
To deliver excellent client service to your Project Management team. Professionally completing all tasks required of you in line with the relevant account best practice guide.
How you’ll do it
- Understanding and following agreed client processes with NPD and amends projects.
- Planning your daily workload based on the tasks assigned to you within your team.
- Supporting our off-shore teams by double checking briefs and ensuring they are easy to follow.
- Ensuring all allocated tasks are carried out in line and to the standard dictated in the best practice guide.
- Ensuring all stages within the critical path are fully up to date when briefing in a subsequent stage into production.
- Ensuring that any unclear comments are resolved before allowing them to proceed back in to production when briefing artwork amendment rounds back in to the business
- Ensuring data integrity and data entry for all projects at all times. Be able to report and work the system on a daily basis.
- Briefing work in to the studio via company systems. Ensure artwork briefs are clear and concise and ensure all elements required are in place prior to briefing the work in.
- Ensuring that you are fully up to date on key functionality and ‘tricks and tips’ on the tools used in the Client Service arena such as ODIN/Sunrise, GEL, SIGMA and another relevant application.
- Supporting the project management team with general administrative tasks
This isn’t an exhaustive list because we empower our people to do the right thing to deliver results – for us and our clients.
We need someone with excellent written and verbal skills and an ability to plan, manage and deliver tasks in an efficient manner. You’ll be friendly, approachable and flexible – a real team player.
What we’re after
It’s essential that you:
- Have a marketing/graphics degree and 1 years’ experience or you have 1 years’ experience in marketing/graphics
- Have experience of using Word and Excel
It’s preferable that you:
- Have client facing experience or exposure to FMCG brands
How we work
We have three core beliefs here at Sun - and we’d love you to share them:
We love what we do and we share that passion at every opportunity. We don’t preach, boast or shout; we simply let our love for our company and our work shine through in everything we do. We celebrate great work and people who go above and beyond and make ‘a job well done’ our standard.
Some businesses like to ‘talk the talk’; but for us, being honest, truthful and trust-worthy in everything we do is what really matters. We’re open and transparent in our relationships and are never anything other than ourselves. We always deliver what we say we’re going to, and we can rely on each other to always do the right thing.
We’re bold and brave and approach our work with energy, vibrancy and tenacity. We encourage and support each other to challenge the norm when we believe a new way of working will achieve a better outcome. We’re prepared to stand out from the crowd and approach change with openness.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.