Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Global Intec provides permanent and contract resources for the Retail IT market. Established in 2002, our company’s strong market position is founded upon successful long-term partnerships with some of the world’s most well-known retail brands. We pride ourselves on not being ‘typical recruiters’ and value our unique ethical approach and deep understanding of the Retail sector.
- You will join our London based team to start your journey as a recruitment consultant, working alongside Global Intec’s founders.
- After completing the graduate training programme, you will step into a delivery role with clear targets for you and your manager to monitor progress.
- Your role will focus on delivering candidates into existing and well-established accounts.
- You will be given time to learn and grow at this level with experienced help always to hand.
- Only when you have mastered this will your role start to include some business development and client management.
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent commission structure with no thresholds. Over target is at 50% commission.
- Comprehensive training programme with time given to learn.
- Clear Performance plan and promotion path to more senior levels.
- Reward portal with access to vouchers and discounts including free mobile phone insurance
- Regular all expenses paid team social events
- Every employee is a valued team member in a friendly work environment
- Two duvet days in addition to your annual holiday allowance
- Birthday day off on us
- Employee of the month reward
- Employee of the year award and prize
- Access to a workplace pension with employer contributions
- Opportunity to work with the UK’s top retailers and blue-chip consultancies
- You have a passion to work hard in a sales environment with a desire to succeed
- You have excellent communication skills, and are confident and comfortable interacting with new people across all media and face to face
- You will have the ability to display strong team working skills and be sociable with the ability to build rapport.
- You are able to manage priorities and meet multiple deadlines and targets.
- You will be willing to learn and develop new skill sets, with an enthusiastic ‘can do’, positive attitude.
- Motivated to earn and generate revenue.
- 2:1 or above Bachelor’s degree level in any discipline
- 3 A Levels (excluding general studies)
- GCSE English & Maths at grade C or above
- Previous work experience is desirable.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.