Website/Customer Service Administrator
Established in 2003, The Mandy Network revolutionised the way Actors and Film Crew find work. The company now has 22 staff comprised mainly of Website Administrators, Marketing, Sales and an in-house Development Team. Our network of websites have rapidly grown to 2m registered users and has market leading positions in both the UK and the US.
All operations are run online out of our North London office.
We are seeking three administrators to join the close-knit team behind a portfolio of leading arts and media services, including Mandy Actors, Mandy Film and Mandy Stage.
- 1 x Administrator for our Dance, Singers and Talent branches in the UK (Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00)
- 1 x Administrator for our Stage, TV and Film Crew branches in North America (Monday - Friday, evening shifts apply)
- 1 x General Website Administrator with customer service and content sourcing responsibilities (Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00)
Please state which position you are interested in at the top of your application.
The successful applicants will develop a comprehensive knowledge of Mandy.com, administration activities, and will take a central role in moderating content added to our websites by users. They will also take responsibility for regulating the Low/No Pay opportunities we list across our international network.
An efficient and thorough professional, with an eye for detail and a burgeoning business sense, you will contribute to Mandy’s position as the leading provider in the entertainment recruitment/networking sector.
- Processing and uploading organic and sourced jobs
- Customer Services: responding to telephone and email queries
- Generating and updating website content
- Meeting productivity KPIs
- Ensuring all communications – verbal and written – are clear and concise
- You must have excellent written English and be confident and comfortable on the telephone.
- The position of Website/Customer Service Administrator is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and driven individual to create a key role in a small, fast-growing business.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.