Senior Marketing Executive
This is a superb opportunity to take on a senior marketing executive role and play a key part in delivering two essential events - the UK’s leading modern and contemporary art fair and the UK’s premier event for showcasing new talent in design.
The role is currently envisaged as being part time (four days a week) on a permanent contract. We are also open to considering this a full time role. So, whether you require the flexibility of a four-day week, or you are looking for a full time role, we welcome all applications from talented marketers with the highlighted skills and interests in campaign and event marketing, art and design.
- To work with the Marketing Manager and Events team on the creation, development and implementation of the communications plan in order to achieve event objectives
- To help maintain day-to-day relationships with relevant agencies and suppliers including; creative, ticketing, print and media buying, and PR
- To update show websites in a timely manner ensuring messages are consistent with offline promotional material
- To liaise directly with exhibitors to ensure they are apprised of relevant marketing activity and maximising marketing opportunities pre, during and post-event
- To deliver agreed briefs for relevant agencies and suppliers including; design, ticketing, print and website
- To manage email marketing through the event online website system
- To assist the Marketing Manager to collate and prepare detailed results of the marketing campaign and produce a marketing post-show report to assess the effectiveness of the campaigns and gain further insight into the events
- To work with the MM on the development of contra agreements and media partnerships and help maintain relationships
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.