Marketing & PR Assistant
We are looking for a Marketing & PR Assistant that can take a leading role in driving traffic to our brand by engaging current and prospective customers, and producing compelling and persuasive campaigns across various platforms (website, social media, blogs and more).
- The ideal candidate will maximise opportunities for engagement, click-through and conversion by producing onsite copy, high-quality content, product descriptions, email marketing (MailChimp), and more, as required.
- You will also be responsible for initiating and delivering press release, blog and online/print article content, channelling the brand voice.
- A solid understanding of the business applications of social media platforms and social analytics knowledge is required.
- You will research and monitor trends/market insights, manage SEO and utilise Google Analytics to improve marketing strategies and campaigns.
- As the Marketing and PR assistant you will be responsible for increasing brand awareness; identifying, building and maintaining relationships with key media, influencers and brand partners; driving strategic partnerships and collaborations.
- You should excel at working in a fast-paced and continually changing environment and love to share new ideas and learn new things everyday.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.