Digital Marketing Executive
Are you eager to grow within a creative digital role? Do you have a soft spot for bacon rolls, great clients and love being near the water? Join us at one of the South's leading digital agencies.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
We have a strong team of digital marketing specialists who manage campaigns on behalf of clients. As Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be joining our small but perfectly formed team to support the day to day running of campaigns.
Within this role, you will be expected to be creative, proactive and (most importantly) be an enthusiastic member of the team. You will support the work undertaken by our senior content marketer, PPC and SEO specialists. Helping to produce and implement effective digital marketing strategies for a broad range of clients, including e-commerce, tourism & leisure, construction, charity, b2b and more…
You will have a keen eye for detail and a strong understanding of the English language, with the ability to write creative copy for blogs, website landing pages, email marketing, and social media campaigns. As well as this, you will be working closely with Google Ads, implementing effective campaigns with the use of creative ad copy and strategic planning. We’re a Google ‘Premier Partner Agency’ (exciting, we know) so, if it’s something you’re interested in, we will help you work towards achieving formal Google qualifications.
- Supporting the planning and implementation of our client’s digital marketing campaigns
- Market/persona research and analysis
- Reporting on the performance of digital campaigns
- Planning and implementing aspects of creative content marketing strategies
- Assisting with the management of email marketing strategies
- Helping to plan organic SEO growth strategies
- Helping to manage Google Ad campaigns
As this is a junior level role, it will suit someone with some experience and understanding of digital marketing. The most important requirement for us is an enthusiastic approach and interest in the industry, with a great willingness to learn. Formal experience and qualifications will be beneficial, of course, but not completely necessary.
Beneficial, though not essential…
- 1+ years experience in a digital marketing role OR a qualification relating to digital marketing (e.g. an apprenticeship or a degree-level qualification)
- Previous experience in a digital marketing agency environment would be beneficial but not essential
- An understanding of the principles of SEO, content marketing and social media marketing
- Experience of Google Analytics
- An understanding of Google’s Ad platform OR hands-on experience managing them
- General IT skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to respond well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn (essential!)
- Great team/staff
- Bacon roll Thursdays
- Fruit delivery Mondays
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free day off work for your birthday
- Free monthly training for whatever you want
- Social events committee
- Pension scheme
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.