We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious marketing graduate to join our dynamic marketing department at our Central Support Office where all marketing campaigns for our collection of hotels, restaurants and pub are carried out.
As a Junior Marketing Assistant, you will provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals and collaborate with all members of the marketing team and play an integral part in helping to develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. You’ll gain broad experience in all areas of marketing and will acquire valuable work experience.
- If you’ve recently completed university, have studied a marketing degree and are now looking for your first marketing position, then we are looking for you.
- You must have an excellent level of English (verbal & written), be creative, organised and proactive, have an excellent attention to detail and be prepared to enter a fast-paced work environment. Experience in InDesign & Photoshop ideal.
- Produce creative across multiple media and messaging platforms (Online, social media, web content, print and more)
- Assist in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Understand brand and campaign guidelines and the importance of utilising them
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand standards
- Assist in organising promotional events hosted by marketing including showcases and exhibitions
- Help organise and promote diary of events for hotels, restaurants & pub
- Be the main point of contact for external print agency and designers
- Update spreadsheets, databases with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in organising exhibitions and attend them to facilitate their success
- Support Head of Marketing and Marketing Assistant in various projects
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the departments activities
- Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands
- Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost
- Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday and bank holidays
- Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare
- Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services
- Free staff parking
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.