Unity 3D and Augmented Reality Developer
We are looking for a developer with 1-3 years experience or an exceptional graduate. The applicant will work on Symphony RetailAI’s Virtual Store Remodelling service, creating new features and maintaining code for our Virtual Reality supermarket software and other Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Image and Object Recognition projects.
- Creating new features for our Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality applications for supermarket design and operations
- Maintaining existing functionality in for our Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality applications for supermarket design and operations
- Innovate new approaches to using Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality platforms within retail
- Working with our Environment and Modelling Asset team where appropriate
OUR COMPANY VALUES
- Be courageous: Take risks and learn from your mistakes.
- Be innovative: Have a passion to innovate, build and create
- Be accountable: Take responsibility for your actions and persevere. Never blame others.
- Act with integrity: Treat others as you want to be treated. Avoid politics.
- Be a team player: Help others to deliver results by keeping things simple and striving to break down silos. Work hard, share successes and have fun
- Be client focused: Build lasting relationships with our clients.
- Unity 3D
- C# - OO programming – Linq, Events, Interfaces
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, good organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a strong team environment.
- Relevant degree in Computer Science, Games Design/Development, Games Technology, Virtual Reality or similar
- 1 to 3 years experience in similar company or field
- Good working knowledge of Unity, such as Scenes, Prefabs, UI, Asset Bundles etc
- Ability to write maintainable and expandable code
- Good knowledge of C#, .Net and writing OO code
- Writing shaders for Unity, Experience with server-side applications, WinForms or other .Net frameworks, Database programming, Unity WebGL, Entity Framework
- Understanding of source control: TFS, GIT, Unity Collaborate
- Understanding of needs when developing for different platforms ie Desktop, Web, VR, AR etc
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.