Graduate Project Manager
This Graduate role is required to support the build of the 700MHz Clearance project on the DTTV platform
It will initially be working alongside our experienced project managers supporting the build/decommission functions delivering a project for the Terrestrial multiplex operators. There will be a requirement for national travel between our sites across the UK
- Must have a can-do attitude and keen to learn with a willingness to go on external or internal training courses to develop your expertise and knowledge to contribute ideas and solutions to future Broadcast Systems
- Self-starter with a very good understanding of risks and issues
- Able to travel nationally if required
- Able to work under pressure and still deliver results
- Build project plans with a good understanding of dependencies
- Ensure that resource planning is done to fulfil the programme requirement
- Build good relationships with colleagues to ensure a successful project
- Very good documentation management
- Develop your abilities to Manage vendor resource
- Planning, PMO and analytical tools would be an advantage
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.