Sales A/C Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic person who will form an essential part of the team and continue to help us grow rapidly in multiple geographies in line with our business plan.
We value our staff and due to the rapid growth of the company, we encourage our employees to grow their role and actively help them develop their careers. So, in return for your ability and avid interest in your field, we can offer you the opportunity to learn, grow in and progress your career, as you work within a highly-skilled team, producing industry-leading and innovative solutions.
The primary goal of this position is to work within our current contact base and to extend our relationships into the most senior management groups within the organisation where we can begin to extend our influence. We want to substantially expand our revenue and margins within these accounts.
- Strategic Account Planning
- Client communication to support Clearvision business objectives.
- Client meetings, on and off site
- Liaison with internal support teams
- Management of bids, project initiation and feedback
- Minimum 5 years knowledge and hands-on commercial work experience in IT Sales and Account Management
- Previous work experience in IT Sales
- Knowledge of SaaS products and their benefits would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be an advantage
- The writing of business-based, technology-focused proposals.
Able to demonstrate confident presentation skills
Free parking, flexible working hours, free daily breakfast, casual office dress-code, Christmas Eve as paid holiday, pension plan, salary sacrifice car scheme, gym membership, healthcare plan, buy-back holiday plan, childcare vouchers and more.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Please do not apply unless you are fully eligible to work in the UK (e.g. UK/EU Citizen).
Clearvision is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity.
Our Southampton office is in a rural location and public transport is limited, therefore own transport/driving licence is preferred.
Unfortunately we cannot respond to every application individually, so if you do not hear back from us within 14 days please be advised that you have not been shortlised on this occasion.
No applications from Recruitment Agencies will be considered.