Staff Nurse RGN
A large elderly nursing home in Southampton currently has a vacancy for an RGN qualified Staff Nurse.
For this RGN Staff Nurse role the home is offering:
- A full-time contract for 42-46 hours per week.
- Day and/or night shifts available
- Free uniforms, a company pension plan and NMC registration costs covered after 1 years’ service
- A range of retail, transport, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Childcare vouchers, 5.6 weeks annual leave and an employee recognition scheme
The home is owned and managed by a national care group, and you will benefit from the ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities that a large, corporate company can offer, in addition to a fantastic staff benefits package.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting or keen to work in this sector
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis
Whilst experience is preferred, the home is able to offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.