In 2018 Utilita won Best Smart Meter Experience and Best App in the uSwitch Awards. Utilita are one of the largest energy providers in Britain, and we supply gas and electricity, predominantly to the pre-payment market – Utilita was established in 2003 to give customers a fairer deal. We supply to both customers and businesses.
Year on year, Utilita's customer base is growing, resulting in departments expanding and creating many internal progression opportunities.
- Exciting career progression opportunities within an established and growing organisation
- A creative, innovative, forward thinking leader in it's field
- With our sponsored partnership with Southampton FC (Saints) and Eastleigh FC we offer free football and concert and tickets giveaways
- Generous 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare including discounted gym membership
- Staff energy tariff
- This is a role full of variety, and you will move between projects, working on a range of business functions, a few examples of this including the Utilita app, Robotics, system updates and the roll out of the new smart meters.
- Supporting the Project Managers and Junior Project Managers, you will be assigned projects to work on; completing research, reporting on your findings, liaising with stakeholders, and reporting back to the Projects Team.
- Within this role you will regularly attend meetings, report on findings, complete process maps, training guides and offer support post–project.
- To be successful in this role you will need to be confident working with a wide range of people across all departments, using your excellent communication skills to make sure information is passed correctly between Projects and other areas of the business.
- You will need a very high attention to detail, and the ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritising your work effectively.
- All project work is entered into the system, and so a high standard of writing is also essential.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.