This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Studio operative to join a forward thinking Company that specialise in road and rail livery, signage and graphic media that has been established for over 50 years.
- You will ideally be experienced in prepress within a large format graphics environment and be seeking a friendly, motivated and team-orientated business to advance your career.
- You will have a good pre-press working knowledge of Illustrator with knowledge of Indesign and Photoshop as well as familiarity with RIP software.
- To succeed, you will have excellent experience of working in similar print environments with a sound understanding and working knowledge of all relevant programmes and software including Microsoft Excel and Word packages.
- Additionally, you will have good time management and organisational skills, the ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines/targets.
- You will also have demonstrable skills to communicate and build efficient working relationships with staff throughout the Company maintaining good practices at all times.
- In this key role, you will manage the professional delivery of all day-to-day print-based projects through the effective use of budgets, staff and equipment whilst simultaneously maintaining quality control systems.
- You must be able to work unsupervised, think on your feet and prioritise, to avoid down time.
- The successful candidate must be flexible and able to meet tight deadlines whilst keeping the quality of their work consistently at high levels.
We operate the latest Vutek as well as other large format inkjet, latex, UV and solvent based printers as well as Aristo and Zund CNC digital finishing machines.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.