We’re Hampshire’s largest provider of affordable homes with around 850 staff. Providing quality affordable homes is only part of what we do. As a ‘people’ business, we work hard to create a high profile, fun, friendly working environment. Recruiting high level expertise and investing in our staff’s development, whilst looking after their wellbeing.
We’re recruiting for a communications coordinator based in Portsmouth. This is an industrial placement for an undergraduate who’s currently working towards a relevant degree. And who’s available to start in September 2018. It’s a full time, fixed term role for 12 months, working 37 hours per week.
- As communications coordinator, you’ll provide administrative support to the communications team.
- This’ll be through a wide variety of activities to include copywriting, event organising, using content management systems and other general admin duties.
- This is a varied role, giving you a real chance to get stuck in to some exciting tasks.
- You’ll be involved in supporting the team with media coverage reports, managing press subscriptions, the delivery of internal & external communications and digital content.
- You’ll have a passion for communications (public relations, media etc) to support your study.
- You’ll already have some knowledge of content management systems & processes.
- Also, a good overall general knowledge of digital communications and social media management.
- Most of all, you’ll be a keen learner who works well under pressure and at pace.
- Your ‘can-do’ attitude and customer focus will be the key to your success in this role.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.