Student Brand Ambassador
As a Cranes Student Brand Ambassador, your role will be to build awareness of Cranes Drinks amongst your University and City, promoting our refreshing range of fruit ciders, which have launched nationally in Asda.
- Outgoing, friendly and enthusiastic students
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially minded
- Creative in your approach to increasing brand awareness of Cranes
- Representing the Cranes brand in person and through social media
- Designing and activating fun brand awareness activities e.g. themed student nights
- Capture amazing pictures for social media
- Share your knowledge and insights with Cranes Drinks Ltd
- Build relationships with your student union bar, clubs and bars across your campus and city
- Organise and run sampling events
- Scouting interesting opportunities to get Cranes ciders into the hands of university students
- Posting promotional content on social media
- Organise club night takeovers
Benefits and Rewards
- Hourly pay for all events worked
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Free Cranes product and merchandise
- Opportunity of a Summer Internship and graduate positions at Cranes HQ
- A mentor from Cranes Drinks Ltd to help with your role and career advice
Criteria for Entry:
- Be 18+ years of age
- Going into second or third year of university
- Eligible to work in the UK
How to apply:
In 150 words or less (or any other medium you see fit) email us by answering the following questions.
- Why do you think you are a perfect fit for the Cranes brand?
- What would you do to build Cranes brand awareness at your university and city?
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.