We’re looking for sales minded, hard-working and passionate individuals to join our fantastic team at Roc Search as trainee sales / recruitment consultants. You’ll be working from our swanky Reading office complete with pool tables, PS4, beer fridge and much more! There’s a huge list of reasons we’re among ‘The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2017’.
- Recruitment is a sales role building relationships with clients and candidates.
- Most of your day will be spent on the phone selling your service to clients and understanding their requirements.
- Whilst also sourcing candidates who would be suitable for your clients.
- It’s a tough role with long hours and a fair amount of rejection but if you love being genuinely rewarded for your hard work this shouldn’t worry you!
- INCREDIBLE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Fast track career progression based purely on your own performance
- 2 holiday incentives per year (Ibiza, Cancun, Marbella, Vegas)
- Car allowance target
- Monthly lunch club
- Free breakfast every morning
- Beer fridge in the office
- Day off on your birthday
If you are interested in hearing more apply today!
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.