Customer Service Adviser
- We are looking for Customer Service Advisers, situated in our Contact Centre in Southampton City Centre.
- You will be at the frontline of delivering a high-quality experience to our customers and financial advisers.
- You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers over the telephone and by email.
- You don’t need to have previous office or financial services experience. We’ll give you what we believe is market leading training and support to help you with achieving your career ambitions.
- To be successful as a Customer Service Adviser, you will have a passion for delivering great service and understanding the importance of the customer in our business.
- You’ll have a natural ability to explain complex information clearly and simply using your excellent communication and listening skills.
- A great Customer Service Adviser is able to use their personality to build a fantastic rapport with the customer and at the same time, be able to listen to their needs and deliver the 5 star, tailored service they deserve.
- Good computer skills and attention to detail are essential in our fast paced environment. If you want a new role that is going to give you the tools to grow, progress and give you a fantastic foundation of support, apply now.
- £500 added to salary per product accredited. Ability to grow salary up to £20,500.
- Yearly bonus based on the company’s and individual performance.
- 8% non- contributory pension scheme, optional ability to boost through personal contributions.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays with the ability to buy and sell up to an additional 12 days.
- Social working environment with four paid company events a year.
- 5 minute walk from Southampton train station and season ticketloans available.
- Protection benefits provided as part of the package – life assurance,income protection, personal accident insurance and private healthcare.
- Discounts around Southampton with well-known food and clothing retailers around the city centre including Gyms.
- Subsidised cafeteria and subsidised Costa Coffee.
- Dress down Fridays.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.