Becoming a TGI Fridays bartender makes you part of a special circle of elite bartenders... your personality will shine as you entertain our guests with flairing, cocktail knowledge and banter. Our bartenders are the best in the business, and work hard to get there. It’s not easy but being the best never is! By the end of your training you will have gained knowledge in the history and background of our spirits, our food menu and be an expert in over 100 cocktails!
- Friendly, polite, outgoing and able to let your personality shine
- Energetic, approachable and determined to make every guest feel special
- A team player
- Organised and able to multi-task
- So what’s in it for you? We don’t exaggerate when we say this is more than a job, our family members voted us the Sunday Times Number One Best Big Company to work for a reason.
- With a fun, lively working environment, flexible work patterns, 50% off your food bill for you and 3 of your friends (after 3 months), excellent pay rates and other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed work opportunity.
- Also, as a Friday’s Team member, you could be at the start of your rise to great things as we offer fantastic opportunities to GROW within our business.
We believe in you, we believe we are the best because you are the best at what you do! We will help you achieve your full potential whilst ensuring you have a balanced work and home life.
Don’t take our word for it….for a window on life at TGI Fridays apply now and look around our website to find out more about us.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.