Becoming a Waiter or Waitress (or what we affectionately call WW’s or dub dubs) at TGI Fridays is a big responsibility!
- Your main duty is to exceed expectations and create a memorable experience for every guest so they leave with a massive smile on their face…but with your natural flair, zinging personality and passion for great service –this will all be second-nature to you.
- Friendly and able to build rapport with everyone you meet
- Full of drive, patience and enthusiasm for everything
- A team player
- Organised and able to multi-task
- So what’s in it for you? We don’t exaggerate when we say this is more than a job, our family members voted us the Sunday Times Number One Best Big Company to work for a reason.
- With a fun, lively working environment, flexible work patterns, potential to earn great Tips, 50% off your food bill for you and 3 of your friends (after 3 months), excellent pay rates and other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed work opportunity.
- Also, as a Friday’s Team member, you could be at the start of your rise to great things as we offer fantastic opportunities to GROW within our business.
We believe in you, we believe we are the best because you are the best at what you do! We will help you achieve your full potential whilst ensuring you have a balanced work and home life. Don’t take our word for it….for a window on life at TGI Fridays apply now and look around our website to find out more about us
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.