Whether it's finding the best seat in the house for our guests or answering the phone, as one of our hosts you hold the restaurant in the palm of your hand. You are the first and last Fridays face the guests see so it's crucial you connect with every single one.
- By understanding what experience the guest is looking for you seat them in the right area for them, you make sure that families feel special as kids are king and you’ll personalise each visit by letting the guest know who will be looking after them and what menus/ offers we have that will suit them.
- Friendly, polite and full of smiles
- Reliable and committed to making every guest feel welcome
- A team player who is organised and able to multi-task
- So what’s in it for you? We don’t exaggerate when we say this is more than a job, our family members voted us the Sunday Times Number One Best Big Company to work for a reason.
- With a fun, lively working environment, flexible work patterns, 50% off your food bill for you and 3 of your friends (after 3 months), excellent pay rates and other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed work opportunity.
- Also, as a Friday’s Team member, you could be at the start of your rise to great things as we offer fantastic opportunities to GROW within our business.
We believe in you, we believe we are the best because you are the best at what you do! We will help you achieve your full potential whilst ensuring you have a balanced work and home life. Don’t take our word for it….for a window on life at TGI Fridays apply now and look around our website to find out more about us.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.