We are looking for a proactive and highly organised individual to provide support to our busy operations team.
- Report monitoring
- Data handling and analysis
- Administrative support for remote and office based sales staff
- General office administration
- Meeting support
- Project support
- Supporting implementation of new systems/processes
- Administration tasks to support the wider team
- Highly organised
- Excellent communicator
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel
- Logical thinker
- Customer service skills
- Positive, proactive approach
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
We would also be very interested to talk to any candidates fluent in French, German, Dutch or Spanish. However, this is by no means a requirement of the role.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.