We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our team. If you have previous experience in an HR or Recruitment role and are able to manage a diverse and ever changing workload we would love to receive your application.
- You will be delivering a fast, accurate and customer focused recruitment service and as such you will be a customer service orientated and committed individual who enjoys providing a first class service to managers and candidates.
- You will be responsible for coordinating the end-to-end recruitment process from advertising vacancies through to offers of employment as well as meeting deadlines and ensuring KPIs (key performance indictors) are achieved.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities within a busy team are essential as is knowledge of employment law and data protection regulations.
We are open Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and some flexibility will be required for recruitment events that fall on Saturdays or evenings.
The trust is a major centre for teaching and research in association with the University of Southampton and partners including the Medical Research Council, Welcome Trust and Cancer Research Campaign. As such we provide excellent levels of education, training and learning for our healthcare professionals and support/administrative members of staff.
- A wide range of staff in-house training courses are available and staff frequently attend external training courses.
- As well as improving skills and performance within existing roles, these development opportunities also enable staff to build their career within the trust.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.