Junior Project Manager
Tech Marketer provides brands with innovative and dynamic technology solutions to power their sales and engagement strategies through offline and online channels. Helping businesses to leverage the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud to deliver exceptional customer journeys.
Our teams are full of the most talented developers in the market and are encouraged to innovate and drive fresh thinking and approaches to deliver projects. Using cutting-edge tools, technology, and development methodologies to craft scaleable and creative solutions for our customers.
Our employees are empowered to make meaningful decisions and drive change.
- The Junior Project Manager will provide support and guidance through each phase of a platform implementation project, from conceptualization through to early life support.
- You will work to balance and set customer expectations through the management of timelines, budgets, resource constraints and technical feasibility of a project.
- As a key contact for our customers, you will be the bridge between functional and technical resource (both internally and externally).
- You will work alongside a Senior Project Manager but will have opportunities to independently manage smaller initiatives.
Project Managers are the lifeblood of our customer engagement and so travel will likely be required for key project milestones and show and tells.
- Strong presentation skills
- English as a first language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational and time management abilities
- Ability to conduct research and analyze project feasibility
- Eligibility to work within the EU
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to everyday tasks
- The ability to share your ideas and bring them to life
- Good technical understanding of digital concepts
- Strong capacity to plan and monitor projects in several iterations
- Experience in requirements capturing and management
- Experience coordinating stakeholder objectives
- Willingness to develop a stronger understanding of a project’s technical components
- Significant working knowledge of Microsoft Office, project management software and bug tracking software
- Exposure to agile methodologies a plus
- Professional Project Management qualifications a plus
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation or Enterprise CMS a plus
- Permanent Employment Contract
- 25 working days of vacation annually
- Pension scheme
- Continuous training and coaching
- Employee Bonus scheme
- Professional Certification Bounty Scheme
- Regular travel to Tech Marketer offices in Barcelona and Madrid
- Company events
Why join Tech Marketer
We are a growing startup with some big project wins over the last year. This is a great opportunity to work for a pragmatic business ins an exciting and dynamic industry. We hold no punches in our approach to delivering excellence for our customer but your efforts are rewarded with a great package and a genuinely good working environment. If you want to be part of something that is fresh, innovative and growing fast, then this is the employer for you.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.