Head Receptionist & Admin Assistant
We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic about providing excellent customer service and administrative support, and has knowledge and an interest in contemporary choreography.
- The Head Receptionist & Admin Assistant is the first point of contact for external enquiries and for visitors to Siobhan
- Davies Studios and is therefore a key member of the team in representing and communicating the work and values of Siobhan Davies Dance to the artists and visitors who enjoy the Studios.
- The successful candidate will also support the administrative functions of the organisation and other resident companies in the Studios.
- The role will suit someone with a lot of energy who is friendly, approachable, highly numerate, flexible, has great attention to detail and excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic about providing excellent customer service and administrative support, and has knowledge and an interest in contemporary choreography.
Siobhan Davies Dance is an artist-led, international contemporary arts organisation, unique in the UK cultural landscape. We work with and support artists to further the art of choreography by commissioning across disciplines to create and present exceptional live performance and film works; by maintaining our Studios as an inspiring creative space for artists and a place where audiences can enjoy performance, curated exhibitions, talks and classes; and by sharing our unique approach to making movement with teachers, young artists and children - using choreography to support reactive teaching and learning.
This post offers 35 hours per week, split over five days to a shift pattern, and will include some evening and weekend working. The position is available immediately and will include training and development opportunities. There is the option of working 28 hours per week, split over four days.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.