Programme and Project Administrator
Our client has identified the need for a Programme Administrator to support the operational process and delivery of a programme into one of our clients. The Programme Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Programme Manager and Professionals to deliver a service driven culture.
- The Programme Administrator will also be responsible for first line support of the recruitment tool of choice, ensuring the compliance of the recruitment process is adhered to; this includes supporting the programme offices, the client, the suppliers and, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Supporting the Programme Manager in enhancing the recruitment tool of choice in line with the client’s requirements, ensuring all testing is completed.
- The Programme Administrator will also be responsible for coordinating the on boarding for any identified candidates from the client, working with the Assignment Managers, contingent workers and suppliers to ensure a successful on boarding experience.
- Experience in the recruitment process, would be an advantage
- Experience of working with technology
- Exceptionally strong relationship and influencing skills
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively
- Manages priorities to achieve deadlines (internal and external)
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly results focused
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Strong commercial focus
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of a client facing role, including issue resolution
- Self starter – able to work independently off site and contribute as part of the TAPFIN team
- Experience of supporting change management or of working in a change orientated environment
- Ability in to manage suppliers / third party agencies
- Experience of working with e-Recruitment and VMS technology, would be an advantage
- Not afraid of conflict and experience of conflict resolution
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.