Marine Design Technician
Cetus Powercraft Ltd is a new company which will be taking over manufacturing and distribution of the Ring Powercraft brand - a 50 year old British Power Boat and RIB manufacturer with a racing heritage. The company has an aggressive growth strategy in the leisure, commercial and defence marine sectors and is seeking innovative and driven people for a new base in the Chichester area.
Operating in a team environment to enhance existing, and develop new, hull, deck and interior designs for high performance Sports Boats and RIBs in the leisure, commercial and defence markets.
Excellent career development potential, working closely with a highly experienced management team in a dynamic and expanding company.
- Full design process from concept to production
- 2d & 3d CAD drawing, developing to 3d rendering
- Concept, design & production level drawings
- Sales and Manufacturing support
- Assisting in implementation/ maintenance of all regulatory/ certification requirements
- High grade relevant degree
- Exceptional communication
- Strong team ethic
- Innovation and creative flare
- Excellent career development potential, working closely with a highly experienced management team in a dynamic and expanding company.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.