The position wold suit a recent graduate with a degree in a relevant field who is looking to begin a career in research and publishing within a market-leading young company with a very international outlook.
- You will be contributing to GWI’s water technology coverage, analysing trends and developments in international water technology markets for GWI magazine and our online intelligence platform, GWI WaterData.
- There may also be opportunity for travel abroad.
- GWI employees are enrolled on a company pension plan, and receive a holiday allowance of 25 days per year. The successful candidate will be sent to relevant training courses and conferences that help them to develop within their role.
- An eye for presenting complex data or issues in digestible visuals
- Excellent writing and analytical skills to express thoughts in a concise and lucid manner
- Confidence to interview senior level contacts either face-to-face or over the phone
- The ability to work well within a team and to adapt to different challenges
- Prior knowledge of the water sector is desirable but not essential
Additionally, it is important that you are a quick learner, have an inquisitive mind, are prepared to take ownership of what you do, and take a resourceful and flexible approach to work.
2:1 or higher in a degree in a relevant field.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.