Retail Assistant - Sales Floor
Buying clothes should be a pleasure. So whether you work full time, part time or weekends, your big, natural smile will go a long way.
- You’ll give customers your time, helping them in any way you can to feel and look good – whether that’s finding the clothes they want, advising on an outfit or suggesting something else.
- Nothing will be too much trouble… which is why customers will remember you.
- t’s fast and frenetic, but fun at Primark. People love quality at affordable prices, so expect to be busy!
- You’ll keep the queues moving and make sure everything runs smoothly, so when customers have found their perfect outfit they can get home to try it on ASAP.
- There will be bags to do, but if you love a varied, action-packed job, this is for you.
- Passion for customers.
- Strong work ethic.
- Eye for fashion.
- Variety of shifts to suit you
- Training to develop your skills
- Fast-paced, fun culture
- Supportive colleagues
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.