The client is looking for a flexible individual who can work well as part of a team, delivering an excellent service to staff and external clients who use meeting rooms within the Winchester complex.
- You are required to provide a front line service to staff, visitors and the public personally and over the telephone.
- This is essentially a sedentary role requiring lone working with a slight risk of potentially volatile and abusive situations depending on the establishment.
- Must be able to provide a courteous and efficient front line service ensuring enquiries are handled quickly.
- Required to maintain accurate records of all visitors and to ensure the security of the establishment is maintained at all times.
- Additionally, must be able to provide general admin support to staff and may be required to organise diaries, booking meeting rooms and filing.
- May be required to log and control the allocation and return of keys. May also be required to control internal security systems, observe CCTV camera screens and manage alarm systems.
- Must have IT skills up to RSA II and experience of operating a switchboard and managing a reception area.
- Must be confident and assertive with good communication skills, diplomatic with the ability to assess situations quickly
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.