Customer Experience Advisors
You will work as part of a team providing advice and support to our Online and Instore consumers, over the telephone, by email or by Live chat, providing an excellent ‘high touch’ service at all time.
- Communicate with our consumers by telephone, email, live chat and in writing, using our internal departmental systems
- Provide advice, answer questions and promote our brands in every interaction
- Place orders, resolve technical queries and undertake associated administrative activities
- Liaise with other teams and departments to ensure a full resolution for the consumer
- Highlight opportunities to improve processes and the consumer experience and communicate regularly with colleagues
- Maintain and update product related information, marketing, promotional events, pricing, etc, where applicable. Liaise with various internal teams to ensure knowledge is maintained and current on brands, products, marketing, promotional events and pricing.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.