Business Development Executive
- Full Time
Over the last year we have moved 15 people into roles directly for Molson Coors as a result of our close relationship and tight personal development planning from BDE to Customer Marketing to Key Account Manager and National Account Manager roles.
We have several vacancies across the country for top talent to join our family, to grow our business, and develop your career across both businesses! If you are a beer lover and are looking for your dream career, look noOur simple vision: ‘To delight the world’s beer drinkers.’
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in convenience and independent stores
- Working closely with key decision makers to maximise brand awareness, communicate new ideas, share best practice with the end goal of growing retailers’ beer, cider and ale category as a whole - whilst growing our distribution and rate of sale on key products across your territory
- Working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Regular and comprehensive Personal Development Reviews, giving you the best possible opportunity to develop your career with one of the biggest brewers and best field marketing companies in the business with huge growth plans
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.