A growing international market research company requires a graduate Research Executive for its busy headquarters in South Manchester and/or London satellite office.
- The role will cover all aspects of market research including project design, questionnaire design, analysis and reporting/presentation.
- The successful applicant will be expected to carry out analysis on large quantitative datasets from an array of different research projects.
- This will involve examining trends in the data, applying statistical techniques and modelling, and offering recommendations based on the findings.
- The ability to analyse qualitative data will also be important.
There are opportunities for quick progression for driven and high performing team members.
Successful applicants will be expected to demonstrate the following skills at the interview stage:
- Experience of using software packages to analyse data, such as SPSS.
- A high level of numeracy and an understanding of statistical techniques
- A good level of written English
- Strong proficiency within Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to think analytically and develop analytical solutions to problems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A strong appetite for self-learning
- Strong interpersonal and presentational skills
- The ability to organise workload and work to tight deadlines
Applicants will be expected to have an undergraduate degree (2:1 or first), or equivalent, in a numeric or scientific discipline. A core specialism in mathematics or statistics is considered to be strongly advantageous.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.