Digital and Marketing Co-ordinator
Are you a marketing professional with a passion for digital, looking for your next exciting role? This new post offers the chance to be a key player in recruiting students to TEF Gold rated University Centre Sparsholt. It involves maintaining and developing our online presence through our websites, online marketing and social media platforms; helping to create great campaigns, promotional materials and printed collateral that capture our audiences’ attention. We have a great team at Sparsholt and look forward to hearing from you if you’d like to join us and put your talents to work here!
We are a specialist university centre set in 450 acres of beautiful Hampshire countryside with a well-established, unique and internationally-recognised track record. Sparsholt undergraduates and postgraduates follow our talented alumni into professions involving Animals, Zoo, Veterinary Nursing, Equestrian Science and Performance, Aquaculture, Marine, Wildlife, Ecology, Conservation and Horticulture.
Our research-active teaching team and great post-study employment record makes us an attractive environment for those wanting to pursue a career at the cutting edge of the study of land, animals and the environment.
- You’ll be a proactive and enthusiastic person with a confident but diplomatic approach.
- You will be familiar with the higher education environment and ready to build internal relationships to help get our message across in a competitive market.
- You’ll also be contributing to a great on-campus experience for our prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students when they visit us or we meet them out and about and at UCAS Exhibitions.
- This is a great opportunity to join our friendly and hard-working Marketing Team whilst developing your experience and professional practice across the whole marketing mix.
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
- Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Car Share Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Holiday entitlement of 23 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
- Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
- Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
- You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
- Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
- Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
- There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.