Online Sales & Marketing Assistant
Wren Laboratories is a healthcare company that develops, markets and sells probiotic products, which are backed by scientific research, under the brand name ‘OptiBac Probiotics’. The Hampshire based, family business is one of the fastest growing companies in the natural products industry. The company is committed to producing quality products and providing excellent customer service.
This role is responsible for supporting the developing marketing plans and account management of online reseller accounts in accordance with business strategy and SMART objectives. We are looking for an energetic, motivated team player to help us generate business growth and maximise sales of OptiBac Probiotics products.
- Ensure all online resellers are complying with OptiBac Probiotics’ Selective Distribution System
- Manage OptiBac Probiotics’ Amazon Seller Central Account
- Ensure intranet customer data is accurate and complete
- Manage the Reseller and Amazon email mailboxes
- Support the roll out of e-Content to customers
- Ensure Brandbank data and content is accurate and complete
- Audit online reseller websites
- Track OptiBac Probiotics’ products online
- Carry out distribution analysis
- Track competitor activities
- Manage e-Commerce newsletter
- Ensure customer compliance with OptiBac Probiotics’ brand guidelines
- Collate evidence of our customer investment and media plans.
- Ensure best practice approach to day-to-day tasks.
- Proactively educate yourself on latest industry learnings.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.