Want to unleash #TheNextReality? Then come and collaborate with those who’ve achieved some of the world’s biggest technological breakthroughs. At Barclays, we know technology is crucial to our success, so we foster a culture where innovation thrives. It’s why we invest so much in technology, and why we’ll invest in you while you work with us part-time during your degree or post-degree studies.
- Expect an extraordinary experience that will accelerate your learning.
- As a pivotal member of our team, you’ll work part-time writing code for one of our digital, application development or client facing teams to define the future of finance.
- Each agile project could last from a few weeks to a few months and – after a short induction at our global headquarters in London or UK technology campus Radbroke in Cheshire – you can work remotely.
- You’ll work on real projects that can improve the lives of millions of customers, clients and colleagues. As well as honing your tech skills, you’ll gain invaluable industry knowledge.
- You can choose from exciting and challenging assignments and you'll help shape future projects through your feedback, knowledge and technical skills.
- You’ll fast track your skills and knowledge with a high level of support.
- Your advanced training will include mentoring from elite technical experts, with feedback and guidance on the best career path to accelerate your success. Best of all, you’ll be contributing to technological leaps in a world-class technology organisation.
- Are you a sharp student with a hunger to learn by doing – and with the ability to work independently at a fast pace?
- If you also know data structures and algorithms with the following skills, or are committed to developing this expertise, please apply.
- Must be studying towards a Technology/Computing degree.
- If you’re passionate about technology and pushing the boundaries of what it can achieve, apply now to unleash The Next Reality.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.