Product Development Assistant
- Within the product development team we are responsible for the coordination and approval of artwork and sample submissions for an amazing array of product categories, including clothing, toys and games, publishing, accessories, collectables, gifts, stationery and confectionery, to name but a few.
This is an administrative based role suited to a creative individual with a passion for art and design, fashion and accessories.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impressive organisational abilities
- A meticulous eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
- A talent for problem solving and using initiative
- A professional and friendly telephone manner
- A determined and self-motivated outlook
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent English writing and speaking skills
- Achieved top grades in GCSE and A-levels, including in creative subjects
- A high grade of degree in a relevant subject
- Applications from candidates with previous product development and/or licensing experience very welcome.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.