- To support the school’s marketing programme through delivery of exceptional on and off-site events for current and prospective parents and key target audiences
- To assist in the delivery of other school events as required and agreed with the head of marketing
- To preserve the St Swithun’s brand values, ensuring consistent communications and delivery of events
- To form good working relationships with the teaching staff to secure their support in helping to promote both schools
- To form good working relationships with facilities, catering, Harvey Hall and IT teams to ensure events are delivered to a consistent and professional standard
- Playing a key role in the marketing team, organising a wide range of events including open days, feeder school events, current parent receptions, prospective parent hospitality, exhibitions, conferences and boarding taster events.
- Assisting the PTA.
- To be responsible for compiling an ongoing photographic record of school events
- To gather feedback on events to evaluate success and seek improvements
- Liaising with operations team over external/3rd party compliance
- Very strong attention to detail and an absolute commitment to delivering consistently high quality
- Proven event project planning and management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Exceptional people skills, self-motivation and the ability to relate quickly and easily with pupils, parents and staff
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time and task management skills with a proven ability to make things happen in a busy, pressurised and professional context.
- A sense of initiative and creativity. A sense of humour and a calm and unflappable manner.
- Empathy with the ethos and aims of the independent school sector and of St Swithun’s in particular
- An understanding of the motivations, attitudes and aspirations of parents, children and other stakeholders in the community interested in independent school education.
- Discount on school fees.
- Discounted corporate gym membership and free membership of the school swimming pool.
- Free lunches during term time.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.