Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
- Plan and execute digital marketing to deliver business goals and drive growth and engagement across digital platforms.
- Devise and implement a digital engagement strategy
- Develop and grow social media channels.
- Manage the creation, updating and uploading of a range of content on the MNP website and social media accounts
- Maintain the MNP social media accounts, posts and social presence using social media marketing techniques to build an audience to engage with.
- Build effective relationships with colleagues and clients to optimise digital engagement
- Publicise software launches and upgrades
- Support the wider business in other marketing and communications projects as required.
- Monitor the businesses publications to ensure only up to date and branded documents are available.
- Process a range of digital media including photographs and videos.
- Take the initiative in pursuing imaginative ways to generate proactive coverage of MNP’s work
- Assist in the planning and organisation of attendance at e-commerce expo’s and trade events.
- Implement ways to measure and report on performance and reach of digital marketing strategies.
- Formulate a content schedule, manage timelines and report on issues / trends.
- Work with the Sales team to develop future campaigns and prospects
- Research and use relevant newsworthy stories and information to engage followers
- A degree in Marketing/Branding or other related qualifications
- Interpersonal and communication skills and relationship building capabilities across all levels
- Strong analytical skills and a focused attention to detail
- Experience of social media publishing and analytical tools
- A friendly and positive can-do attitude.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications. In addition, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign would be welcome, but not essential.
- Good at working in a team and collaborating with colleagues
- A proactive problem solver
- Comfortable with making individual judgements on messages and responses without supervision
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.