- Producing high-quality landing pages, regular blog/news articles and production of social media posts.
- Further, you'll be a key creative contributor to improving our user-centred design and journeys, whether online or offline.
- You will be working in close collaboration with Marketing, Sales, compliance teams, agencies and the Management team.
- Deliver content to specification
- Creating content briefs and keyword mapping plans
- Support the delivery of all brand and marketing activities
Measures of Performance:
- Delivery of content to time & quality standard
- Increase in organic visibility
- Website conversion (visit-to-lead) improvement
- Copywriting and content creation.
- Experience of using keyword research tools.
- Ability to create content plans.
- Good knowledge and understanding of SEO.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Advanced level of proof reading and editing experience
- Knowledge of financial services products desirable, but not essential.
- Outstanding written English, grammar and spelling.
- Creativity, imagination and the ability to deliver.
- Fun, collaborative and passionate about copywriting.
- Team focused.
- Financial Services experience is not a pre-requisite.
- Occasional travel to London head office and partners when required
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.