Creative Media Executive
- Producing high-quality video and animation
- Producing egular blog/news articles,
- Producing interactive content,
- Display and social content,
- Producing traditional content and design for print and offline material.
- Further, you'll be a key creative contributor to improving our user-centred design and journeys, whether online or offline.
- You will be working in close collaboration with Marketing, Sales and the Management team.
Measures of Performance:
- Delivery to time, budget & quality
- Website conversion (visit-to-lead) improvement
- Copywriting and content creation
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- After Effects / Cinema 4D
- Practical experience of scripting, filming and editing video
- Outstanding written English, grammar and spelling
- Creativity, imagination and the ability to deliver
- Fun, collaborative and passionate about digital creative
- Financial Services experience is not a pre-requisite
- Occasional travel to London head office and partners when required
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.