Creative Internship - Operations Assistant
Premier CX are an award-winning global B2B supplier of multi-channel customer experience marketing solutions. Since 1996, the Hampshire-based creative house has continued to experience growth, building an impressive FTSE client portfolio across every vertical industry including, BT, Prudential, Morrisons, Capita, TUI, and Barclays to name but a few. The only ISO9001 accredited audio marketing agency in Europe, Premier CX are a highly passionate and friendly organisation who continue to push the creative envelope.
Begin your creative journey
We have a variety of sandwich year internships that will expose you to a commercial recording studio and live customer projects. Scriptwriting, research, design and audio/visual recording, all comprise a fantastic creative opportunity to develop your career in a fun and social environment.
• Solid interpersonal skills
• Good organisational skills, including timekeeping
• Aptitude to learn new skills and be pushed out of your comfort zone
• Comfortable talking to customers, both face-to-face and over the telephone
• Own transport due to rural location
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team
Would suit undergraduates currently studying the following:
• English Language
• Creative and/or Professional Writing
• English Linguistics
• Digital Media Design
• Media and Audio Communication
• Graphic Design
• Music and Sound Engineering
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.