Permanent and 6 month FTC roles available.
We are Amberjack. Experts in future talent and volume recruitment outsourcing, technology and assessment. We work with a diverse range of clients from Unilever and GSK to Mars, Morrison, and PwC - helping them to hire the very best apprentices, school leavers, placement students, graduates, postgraduates or interns.
We deliver unparalleled results for our clients by combining intelligent insights and innovative technology with a passion for customer and candidate experience. And the industry agrees; we have been nominated for 7 award categories at the Recruiter Awards 2018.
Our Resourcing Services team is at the heart of our business and manages volume and entry-level recruitment campaigns for our clients providing an exceptional service at every stage of the process. From attraction to application, assessment delivery, candidate engagement and management.
- Work as part of the wider client delivery team
- Support candidates throughout the end to end application process
- Continually delivering an outstanding candidate experience
- Participate in regular calls and meetings with clients
- Pro-actively manage applications
- Ensure that candidates are progressing through each stage of the assessment
- Act as a key contact for clients and candidates
- Provide accurate briefings ahead of assessment events and ongoing support
- Support with reporting activities
- Provide candidate coaching and feedback calls
- Recently graduated or gained some work experience in either recruitment or a customer services role
- Strong attention to detail
- Genuinely care about delivering great customer service
- Able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator
- Possess strong Word & Excel skills
- Team-work skills
- Always striving for better
- Always doing the right thing
- Eager to develop your professional skills and experience after graduating
- Ideally have some customer service experience
- Opportunities to develop client management and organisational skills
- Real responsibility and ownership of your work
- Opportunities to focus on areas of the business you’re particularly interested in
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.